The fish are marking - go catch them
a castable fishing sonar that connects to your rugged smartphone
You have a smartphone you can take fishing (if not see Cat® or Blackview) now you need the ultimate fishing gadget.
Deeper is so simple to operate. Simple cast it into the spot you want to check at your favourite fishing location. When it hits water it switches on and starts streaming sonar information to your smartphone via WiFi. The Deeper App takes that information and displays in on your screen so you know exactly what is under the surface.
WiFi powered connectivity
At 330 ft / 100 m the PRO+ has the furthest range of any castable sonar on the market. This is thanks to its WiFi connection, which also ensures superb accuracy in data transmission and rock solid connectivity.
The PRO+ offers high-precision scanning at depths ranging from 2ft / 0.5 m down to 260ft / 80 m. This means your PRO+ can handle any freshwater you fish without a problem, be it a channel or pond, a large lake or even while wading in a stream.
Enhanced Clarity and Resolution
The PRO+ is kitted with high-grade components to offer higher scanning resolution and an extended dynamic range. This enables you to see and analyse much smaller underwater units, and to accurately identify specific underwater objects.
Internal GPS receiver
The PRO+ has a highly accurate internal GPS receiver that enables you to create detailed bathymetric contour maps of the waters you fish. With the PRO+ you can do this both onshore and offshore.
- 330ft / 100 m
- 2.5″/ 6.5 cm diameter
- Weight: 3,5 oz/ 100 grams
- Construction: ABS
- From iOS 8.0 and Android 4.0 to the latest iOS and Android devices
- Wireless Wi-Fi connection
- 260 ft (80 m) / wide angle – 4.3 ft (1.3 m); narrow angle – 2 ft (0.5 m)
- Water temperature sensor
- Celsius / Fahrenheit
- Operating range: -4F to 104F/ -20C to 40C
- Lithium Polymer, 3.7V Rechargeable
- lasts for 6 hours of non stop usage
- takes 2 hours to fully charge
- Compatible with 110V / 240V. Micro USB
- Type: Dual Beam
- Frequency: 290 kHz (15°) / 90 kHz (55°)