UPGRADE YOUR B15Q TO S30
EVEN MORE RUGGED
Upgrade your Cat® B15 or B15Q to a Cat® S30 in September 2017 and stand a chance to win the Cat® S60.
STAND A CHANCE TO WIN A CAT® S60 RUGGED SMARTPHONE with integrated thermal imaging worth R 15 500 when you buy a Cat® S30 rugged smartphone in the month of September 2017.
Email an image of your invoice, showing the date and the IMEI number of your new Cat® S30, as well as your name and contact details, to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered into the draw.
Winners will be announced on 1 October 2017.
Get to your preferred cellular network and get the Cat® S30 on contract now.
Cat® S30: MADE RUGGED
The latest generation of Cat phones feature a dual design, combining physical buttons with a Corning® Gorilla® Glass touchscreen so you get the best of both worlds.
- Easy-grip design
- IP68 and MIL-SPEC 810g
- Oil & grease resistant
- Large capacity battery
- Water, dust & drop proof
- Wet-finger tracking &
- Glove-on working* technology
IP68 and Mil-Spec 810G certified, the Cat® S30 has been drop tested to 1.8M and is water, dust and shock proof. A no-nonsense tough phone built to withstand a rugged lifestyle.
Keep Going ’til Duck (and beyond)
Long battery life is an essential feature amongst Cat phone users and the S30 doesn’t disappoint. Our largest Cat phones battery yet will give you up to 12hrs* talk-time and an incredible 19 days* stand-by time.
New Easy-Grip Design
The S30 comes with a brand new trademark nonslip design, built to minimise drops and accidents even when wearing gloves. A balanced, ergonomic design that fits right in the palm of your hand.
Bridge The Gap between Feature and Smartphones
The latest generation of Cat phones feature a dual design, combining physical buttons with a Corning® Gorilla® Glass touchscreen so you get the best of both worlds. Perfect for gloves, fumbling fingers or those getting to grips with a smartphone for the first time.
1.8M DROP TESTED Water, dust and shockproof smartphone Upto 19 days standby
With glove-on working technology
1.8M DROP TESTED
Water, dust and shockproof smartphone
Upto 19 days standby
- Technology: GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands: HSDPA+ 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands: Bands 1, 3, 7, 20
- Dimensions: 141.9 x 72.74 x 13.25mm
- Weight: 181g
- Rugged: IP68 certified:
- Waterproof: up to 1m for 60 mins
- Military Standard: 810G:
- Shock and Drop Proof
- Drop Test: Up to 1.8m (6 ft)
- Type: Nano sim
- Type: Super bright TN Type TFT
- Size: 4.5”
- Resolution: 480 x 854 pixels
- Protection: Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- OS: Android™ 5.1 Lollipop
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8909
- CPU: Quad-core 1.1Ghz
- Card slot: microSD, up to 64 GB
- Internal: 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary: 5 MP
- Video: 1920x1080, 60fps
- Alert types: Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.1
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: FM radio
- USB: micro-USB 2.0, USB-OTG
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Compass
- Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser: HTML5
- Java: No
- Charging: Wireless Charging (Qi-enabled)
- Type: Non-removable Li-Ion 2630 mAh battery
- Stand-by: Up to 39 days
- Talk time: Up to 18 hours